Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some used steeds udp's for sale. They have about 2k miles on them and had to take them off because of the supercharger. $160 shipped to anywhere in the usa. Message me if interested.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Bump guess I'm going to try and put them on Craigslist
I tried to help u. I nd the water pulley. If u can sell em faster for 01-04, I'd swap u water pulleys. That's the only different pulley between 96-04. Mines steeda, obviously never used. I'd pay both shippings.

Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried to help u. I nd the water pulley. If u can sell em faster for 01-04, I'd swap u water pulleys. That's the only different pulley between 96-04. Mines steeda, obviously never used. I'd pay both shippings.

Just some food for thought.
oh I thought that you post you said above was directed towards VEN.

So you want to swap water pump pulleys?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I might be interested. Don't take it down yet because I'm not 100% lol
ohok, well just let me know

·
Registered
559 Posts
southernstang00 said:
oh I thought that you post you said above was directed towards VEN.

So you want to swap water pump pulleys?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

ohok, well just let me know
My birthday is November 4th so I should have some extra cash, and that's a great price for udps, I'm amazed they're still here

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
If that would help u sell em faster. Obviously its helping me. I only used the crank pulley. I didn't even bother putting alt pulley on yet.
But just let me know. Its not going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My birthday is November 4th so I should have some extra cash, and that's a great price for udps, I'm amazed they're still here
what year is your car?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

If that would help u sell em faster. Obviously its helping me. I only used the crank pulley. I didn't even bother putting alt pulley on yet.
But just let me know. Its not going anywhere.
ok, well lets see if Matt gets them and if not then i will take you up on the deal cuz they are just sitting there and I have no use for them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
southernstang00 said:
what year is your car?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

ok, well lets see if Matt gets them and if not then i will take you up on the deal cuz they are just sitting there and I have no use for them.
Early 01

1 - 20 of 29 Posts