Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm picking up some UDs this week $120 brand new. If any of you have these, could you tell a difference at all?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I have them on the GT and I noticed a difference when I put them on. I noticed a difference in the Rpm's and how the engine acted. IMO, the steeda UDP's are a good mod to do along with the other stuff esp if you are getting them for 120. They go for 200 something on AM, summit.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by differences? And yea no joke. They're $230 on AM.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
southernstang00 said:
What i mean by difference is that the engine was more responsive really esp in the rpms. They have another set?
Oh ok. Sweet. And another set of what?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
southernstang00 said:
Who ever is selling those Steeda UDP's for 120 lol
Ohhhh. Haha. Yea Ikr? He has an Azure Blue Mach, but he's pro charging it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Got mine brand new on eBay for $71. Motor acts better, hard to explain. There always on eBay auction for around $100. Even tho mine were for 01-04, I could only use crank and alternator. Had to buy smaller belt by like 1"1/2. So if anybody gets wrong year, ill trade water pulley.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea. Idk. He just said he doesn't need them.. So my gain! Haha. I had these on my build list do I guess getting them for 100 bucks less is worth it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Ye that's a good deal, I'd get em. It'll all add up in the end. I did find a place that sells em for $150 new, can't remember of top of my head tho. If u ever SC your stang I'm sure u can get ur hundred bucks back lol

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
jdavis96gt said:
Ye that's a good deal, I'd get em. It'll all add up in the end. I did find a place that sells em for $150 new, can't remember of top of my head tho. If u ever SC your stang I'm sure u can get ur hundred bucks back lol
I superchargered my gt and kept them on there with no problem.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd love to do FI... But the parents won't let me...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Azure said:
Do the kits come with a belt? Maybe he did it just so he could use the belt that came with his SC kit. That's a guess, though.:)
Yup, the belt came with the kit and fit just perfect. The only issue I had was with the supercharger idler pulley. I will post in my KB thread so I don't hijack this thread

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fordhartbreaker said:
Can ne one explain to me how under drives help? Is it less resistance on the engine?
It supposedly frees up some HP that you lose in the drivetrain, and from accessories.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts