Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well you just made up my mind. I was debating on doing everything you mentioned with the power pak down. Or just putting on a superchager. I have found parts to do just about all of that for right around 5000. By the way how much power will that give you with everything you mentioned up until the last bolt on because i am not going to put a blower on it yet i am going to work from the inside out.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Like I said in the article, a good tune is what will get you your power. It also depends on what size cam you have and how the you get the tune. A dyno tune will be more personal and net you more power than a mail in tune.

If you want to figure out what you'll be looking at for power-wise, find someone with the same parts your looking to get and talk to them about it for awhile. It's possible that they may have different brands than you want, but the power category should still be about the same.

From what I can gather you want to keep the 3.8, full power packs from one of the sites, and pretty much every bolt on and drivetrain mod you can do.
Well, if your a 5 speed your numbers will be more than an auto. Also I have no idea what year your car is, so its hard to say.

On a stock 3.8 bottom, 99-04, I would say your lookin at 250rwhp with a damn good tune. Correct me if I'm wrong people.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts