Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I had bought a 2013 mustang love it obv. However there are extreme vibrations coming from the door plate ( where the window buttons are) and from the lock ( not the button ). Has anyone else had this issue and how did they fix
It.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Jmusc16 said:
Hi I had bought a 2013 mustang love it obv. However there are extreme vibrations coming from the door plate ( where the window buttons are) and from the lock ( not the button ). Has anyone else had this issue and how did they fix
It.
I had that until I found a quarter in the pocket.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I had that problem, usually it's one of a couple of things.

1st
most probably the reason, it's the harmonics. you probably have something on or near it.
I had a pair of jacks touching the rear speakers, and i was wondering what that ringing noise was. at first i thought my bass was a little messed up, but it was the speakers vibrating against the jacks.

2nd reason
it could be the wire used to hook up your ipod/mp3 player I know for a fact that's the problem with mine. I just have to rotate the wire untill it works. Try playing form an ipod/mp3, and then from FM radio. check to see if there is a difference.

3rd reason
It could also be the song quality. needless to say a crappy quality song will sound very bad. one time, i thought i blew out my speakers, but the song i downloaded was really crappy quality.

I hope this helps!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I do not have the 13 but a 12 and have the same issue! I started a thred about it a while.back lots of good thoughts but none fixed it. Im not sure where the sound is coming from seems to be on the dash. But iv tried everything and nothing makes it stop. So the only thing iv found was turn the music up louder. Lol.
Good luck though.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have a 13 and have the same thing! Sounds like its coming from the top of the drivers door or corner of the dash! Mines intermittent. Sounds like a loose door panel or top of the dash. It hasnt happened for awhile but if i find it ill post the fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts