Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STEVE! HELP! *keep checking this steve, i'm not done*

alright, i need a borla catback that will bolt (or weld) up after a modded x pipe. and i need it within the week. my dual exhaust appt is next friday, and it can't be changed becuz my friend matt is the one that will be doing the labor and he's cutting me a deal on it. if you could match the price of this one http://hopupracing.com/bospreexcasy1.html ...i'd greatly appreciate it, i'm kinda strapping for extra cash right now. like i said, if i had the time i'd just wait another 2 weeks, but matt can't shift his schedule around...

what do you think?

p.s.- i'm asking cuz no one can seem to give me any feedback about www.hopupracing.com at all, and they're not registered with the BBB so i'm hesitant about letting them have my debit card number

·
Registered
231 Posts
Darkling, we have it in stock and can match that price, but the shipping on that we cannot do for free like them. It will have to be an additional $24. The Free S&H is too tough to beat. They must be a direct dealer with Borla to offer it at that price.

So my best price would be $499 shipped.

Let me know or call us. We can have it shipped off by tommorrow. To late for today.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
get back to me on this today steve. i'll need to get it ordered and shipped monday. i may have to pay you in 2 installments. i can pay 400$ straight up, no prob, but i think i'll need another week (perhaps 2) for the remainder (whatever it is, with the 3 day express deal you mentioned)

let me know on this today, give me a call at the number i gave you last night

thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ok here is the scoop.
Shipping will take 4 days. 3 day express is not an option due to cost reasons. It is almost $100+ to ship it that way and even then it is not gauranteed.

So it will ship monday and should be there to you by the end of Thur.
For what it is worth, this has the real potential ticking you off real good if this doesn't fall just right. That being siad, if something happens and the shipment gets fugged up by UPS then please do not be upset with us.

Only because are you on such a deadline is the reason I am letting you know.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
screw it, i'll but it anyway. i moved my appt back to may 7. i'll call this friday and order it at the price you said earlier ($499 shipped)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts