Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine hops through first and second. I'll be adding the Stop the Hop kit in June.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mine hops through first and second. I'll be adding the Stop the Hop kit in June.

Just be careful after you put in the alignment bushings, I had trouble trying to get the big blue bolt to thread back in square.... I literally had to strap a ratchet strap to the subframe and to a corner of the lift to get the hole to line back up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just be careful after you put in the alignment bushings, I had trouble trying to get the big blue bolt to thread back in square.... I literally had to strap a ratchet strap to the subframe and to a corner of the lift to get the hole to line back up...

While I like to do some work myself, I'll be leaving this one to the experts. I'm taking the car to Pompano for Steeda to do the install. Springs & camber plates going in with it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
While I like to do some work myself, I'll be leaving this one to the experts. I'm taking the car to Pompano for Steeda to do the install. Springs & camber plates going in with it.

Nice! I can't have anything liker that around here and I don't trust the little shops to not mess it up.

The dealership offered to do it for $1000 in labor, um no thanks!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
You are making a great choice - our parts & labor are backed by Steeda 100% ... getting it done right the first time is worth its weight in gold!

TJ

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Here is SilverS550s feedback to our package ... he put it to the test & he was very pleased with it:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f393/t366951-2/

Not sure what happened to GoFast 1189 ... he only had 3 posts & I haven't heard from him since, may have just been trying to put fuel on the fire.

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts