Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone noticed there happens to be several 2015 brand new Roush stangs for sale at dealerships?? going on 2 years on the lots...inventory carrying cost must be brutally high for these units

(Stage 2 and stage 3)

1. were they just over priced from day 1?

2. assume a stage 2 coupe (standard options) what is a fair price for a stage 2 coupe?

is $38k off the mark for a stage 2 coupe?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hello

I bought my 2015 RS1 in July 2016 and got a great deal when purchased from a dealer down at Hilton Head, SC.

Then I met the Roush Performance Rep at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach and scored the engine performance upgrade ( Flash tune, Roush CAI and 3 year warranty) for free.

I think the dealer at Hilton Head still has a few 2015 RS1 on the lot.

·
Premium Member
6,963 Posts
Overpriced most likely. There's still 14 GT350's on lots because they want too much for them. Might as well just take a loss and get them off the lot.

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Overpriced most likely. There's still 14 GT350's on lots because they want too much for them. Might as well just take a loss and get them off the lot.

Pick your poison.
Those GT350' are laughable. The only way I could see them being appealing is low volume and actually coming from Shelby. But now with the S550 GT350 I think that doesn't even help them.

Even before the s550, from a performance to dollar perspective the 13/14 GT500s were a way better choice.

Wouldn't mind picking up a leftover 2016 GT though next spring :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1482537334.395662.jpg
If this isn't under the tree Xmas day, i'm going back to bed for all 2017...

Sent from my iPhone 7+

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello

I bought my 2015 RS1 in July 2016 and got a great deal when purchased from a dealer down at Hilton Head, SC.

Then I met the Roush Performance Rep at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach and scored the engine performance upgrade ( Flash tune, Roush CAI and 3 year warranty) for free.

I think the dealer at Hilton Head still has a few 2015 RS1 on the lot.

Flash tune, Roush CAI and 3 year warranty

they call it the performance pack - def plan on getting

2015-2017 Mustang GT Performance Pac - Level 1

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Why would they do that!?! Canadians are crazy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 15 Stage 3 in July, I watched this car on EBay for about six auctions, each time the price dropped. I had just seen that Roush was taking orders on the 17 model year. I called the dealer & offered him $48k, with a few calls back & forth we settled on $52500 with them putting in the active exhaust. Sticker on this car was $67k. I watch them all the time on line, I've haven't seen any go this much off sticker. Some close, if your willing to wait & willing to negotiate you can find deals now & then. This is a great car for anyone looking, I wish the weather was warm all year so I could enjoy it more!

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1486172665.899363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I bought my 15 Stage 3 in July, I watched this car on EBay for about six auctions, each time the price dropped. I had just seen that Roush was taking orders on the 17 model year. I called the dealer & offered him $48k, with a few calls back & forth we settled on $52500 with them putting in the active exhaust. Sticker on this car was $67k. I watch them all the time on line, I've haven't seen any go this much off sticker. Some close, if your willing to wait & willing to negotiate you can find deals now & then. This is a great car for anyone looking, I wish the weather was warm all year so I could enjoy it more!

View attachment 219010

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1486343677.934791.jpg
this is by my parents house. (Canadian $s haha)

·
Registered
5 Posts
used 2015 roush rs3

when it comess to financing one does the bank just see it as an expensive GT or are there consideration for it being a roush

thks guys

·
Premium Member
6,963 Posts
It's a GT. They don't take into consideration its really a Roush. Tuners don't get special treatment.

Pick your poison.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts