Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my old stock rims....They have a few curbs rubs (old owner) and the pics of the ones with the huge slashes are from when my tires (rear) completely blew off my rims on the freeway. Not to bad for driving on them for about a mile coz some bastards wouldn't let me through to the shoulder. Anyways they were rechecked and are still DOT approved. No deformaties occured in this incident. Everything is completely cosmetic. All 4 wheels have some curb rub on them. but the pics shown are from the 2 worst wheels. I also inculded a very old pic of what they ooked like when they were on. I know some people know some one or know of a place that can reair wheels. Like i said everything is cosmetic. Will fully remove all brake dust and will clean well before shipping. I live in ca if anyone wants to pick them up and save about 50-80 bucks. throw out offers, I'm not expecting much for them. Maybe about 100 -200 obo for all 4 wil negotiate

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
willing to go around $50...maybe some can bid 50 and we can go from there, see if anyone else will go higher

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone know where I might have more luck selling them besides ebay? I will take anything now... tires shops, will they take them? I guess if no one wants them I'll just toss them.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
evan (03redfire cobra) was lookin for some 16" rims a while ago... send him a PM and see if he still needs some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts