Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im just really curious has anybody had there bone stock (when it was stock) 05-09 mustang gt 5 speed on a dyno. Im really curious what i have at the wheels stock and then i can add my 93 octane tune & axleback on from there. Bone stock numbers would be much appreciated.

My car: 2005 mustang gt 5 speed with custom tony gonyon 93 octane tune and pypes axleback. 60,000 miles 3.55 gears

Thanks everyone!

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Bone stock mustangs usually run 15% less at the wheels than they do at the crank in a manual, 20% for automatic... So 300hp and 320tq at the crank in a 5 speed means approximately 255hp and 272tq at the wheels... Its not going to be exact, but its a good way to approximate.

From your mods you should see around 20-25hp & tq gain.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soccerluvr4 said:
Bone stock mustangs usually run 15% less at the wheels than they do at the crank in a manual, 20% for automatic... So 300hp and 320tq at the crank in a 5 speed means approximately 255hp and 272tq at the wheels... Its not going to be exact, but its a good way to approximate.

Those sound about right to me

·
Registered
294 Posts
Soccerluvr4 said:

are those figures on a dynojet or a mustang dyno ?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have JLT CAI, magnapacks, Mutha Thumpr comp cams, BBK off road x pipe, and steeda underdrive pulleys with a Dyno tune making 326 RWHP, if it came out with only 255 then I've made a ****load of power!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts