Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i know haha im in the market for a new alternator and just wan to know how much more electrical flow these aftermarket ones handle? Like the difference between the two

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought a stock refurbished one at autozone with the lifetime warranty! I goes bad almost every 9 months! They test it and after it fails they give me another refurbished one. I think it's worth it but I'm mostly stock everything.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Stringy said:
I bought a stock refurbished one at autozone with the lifetime warranty! I goes bad almost every 9 months! They test it and after it fails they give me another refurbished one. I think it's worth it but I'm mostly stock everything.
Yeah I have cams, pulleys and a few other things. Seems like our luck is about the same. First the gauges go out then the radio, then the car!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Yeah I have cams, pulleys and a few other things. Seems like our luck is about the same. First the gauges go out then the radio, then the car!!
Don't go to ford for the gauges. They only fix the broken one and charge almost $300! Get new motors for all of them from someone who can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts