Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought smoked heads/fogs and taillights earlier this week and now I have run into a problem where I just don't have the extra money to spend on my car. So should I return these lights or will they work with the stock bulbs?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm thinking that also. I don't want to have to send them back because I know once I get them ill want then too much haha. Moving Into my first own place so can't spend another $130 on HID kit. May have to see how bad visibility is and if It'll be dangerous or not.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be able to post me a link for a good kit sometime I'm skeptical about buying off eBay lol.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much. Should I also do the fogs or just leave the stock bulbs? Does this same company offer fog hid kit

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
If you're tight on money them just get the hid for the headlights and later buy the fogs. And I believe they do.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Don't go the hid route. Stay legal and get a better set of halogen bulbs.

Blinding other drivers to improve your vision is not a solution.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The fogs are coming with halogen bulbs so I may just use those for now. Don't want it to look stupid and have the colors be off.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you for your help! I'm going to order the kit off of eBay that you sent me. And just use the new halogen bulbs for the fogs for now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.