Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the FP6 appearance package stock rims 18 black painted aluminum wheels and i really like them but i can i get them?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That's the new blackout package. You'll probably have to wait until summer time to get them. If you buy from Ford, you'll pay a pretty penny. So, hopefully someone does take-offs and you can get them at a good price with tires.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

That's the new blackout package. You'll probably have to wait until summer time to get them. If you buy from Ford, you'll pay a pretty penny. So, hopefully someone does take-offs and you can get them at a good price with tires.
aw man you cant them somewhere else:(

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Go to a Ford dealer and get a part # and try your luck then. :p: Maybe they made enough you can order them already.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

They're a Ford part... I'm sure there is a rim out there that looks like them. Honestly, they look similar to charcoal AMRs.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Go to a Ford dealer and get a part # and try your luck then. :p: Maybe they made enough you can order them already.
Brothers performance is really good about getting specific ford/ford racing parts that are hard to find at reasonable prices...

Call them when you get the part number from your dealership.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some ones off the pony package if you want those. Same thing just charcoal colored and they are on pirrellis
thank you but no i want black out my whole car i really like those rims but i just stick with getting the dvt but now im going focus on performance i live in houston lol

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
thank you but no i want black out my whole car i really like those rims but i just stick with getting the dvt but now im going focus on performance i live in houston lol
What are you planning on doing performance wise?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Also do you roll with any mustang guys I have only found one crew and they don't ever really meet up a whole lot

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Also do you roll with any mustang guys I have only found one crew and they don't ever really meet up a whole lot
right now i just order the 3.73 gears and tuner combo after that would be cai throttle body SR Performance Short Shifter
Steeda Shifter Bracket

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

no i have found but i do go to meets that people go to

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
right now i just order the 3.73 gears and tuner combo after that would be cai throttle body SR Performance Short Shifter
Steeda Shifter Bracket

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

no i have found but i do go to meets that people go to
Sounds pretty sweet that's then only thing I'm lacking is the 3.73s. I'm out by Katy and I've been to 2 or 3 and they were kind of jokes

·
Registered
203 Posts
Since I am installing 3.73 gears on my v6, should i get staggered wheels? I hear stock will be fine but I was also told I should get racing tires. Please help.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Since I am installing 3.73 gears on my v6, should i get staggered wheels? I hear stock will be fine but I was also told I should get racing tires. Please help.
I have the sve staggered 18x8.5 and 18x10 and they are awesome and stick. But they are rotational and directional. The stock with be fine just running from digs won't be fun

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I have the sve staggered 18x8.5 and 18x10 and they are awesome and stick. But they are rotational and directional. The stock with be fine just running from digs won't be fun
What size tires do u have in the back?? Do they stick out past the fender? I wanna go 18x10 in the back but I don't want them to stick out!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
What size tires do u have in the back?? Do they stick out past the fender? I wanna go 18x10 in the back but I don't want them to stick out!
I have 285s in the back and they don't stick out they hug right up in there! I had room to spare I probably could have gone to a 295 or 305 but that would be too much for the v6 lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts