Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its just a preference if you like the wheels. You can always buy a second set for winter or summer use, then you can rotate as needed with just the bolts. I'm actually thinking about getting a bigger set of wheels and will looking to sell my wheels in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Best tires for grip is a very broad questions. Nitto 555. MT Streets, Potenzas, BFW. I mean, if you're looking for maximum grip in a straight line on a second set of wheels then get some ET streets, or nt555rs etc which obviously are drag radials.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Best tires for grip is a very broad questions. Nitto 555. MT Streets, Potenzas, BFW. I mean, if you're looking for maximum grip in a straight line on a second set of wheels then get some ET streets, or nt555rs etc which obviously are drag radials.
I have 555's and they are very grippy and have been very happy with them. You will absolutely need some winter tires though, I'm lucky that I have a truck I can drive when the weather gets bad. I got caught in a snow storm one night when I was out to dinner and took my Mustang and good lord, it was like I was on ice with the 555's in an inch of snow.

But as for the rain, they are pretty manageable, just have to be light on the gas and you can get around easy. I've had no issues with sliding around or anything so my suggestion is the 555's lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.