Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to straight pipe my car no cats with LT headers and my Pypes bomb axle back maybe with a resonator? Thoughts, ideas on it? or should i just get and O/r x? pros and cons of straight pipes?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Lol straight pipes means no mufflers just a piece of tubing and tips welded to it! Bro listen to my car tonight its basically what u want.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Alright cool see you there!
U can always sell me ur pypes if u wanna go straight pipes lol.

But i would say get a O/R H-Pipe from LethalPerformance.com and add resonators then straight pipes. That should run you about 450 total and u will gain some decent HP and get one aggressive exhaust tone similar if not better than mine.

Ur gna need a CAI and Tuner Combo to bring if all together bro.

And id buy ur pypes Axlebacks for 220 ;) so u don't spend too much money.

·
Registered
149 Posts
for ****s and gigs I took my mufflers off and it was so freaking loud. my friend has a straight pipe on his maro and it sounds pretty good still pretty loud but the mustang has this crazy loud popping noise and crazy drone I've heard pypes bomb exhaust (glorified straight pipe) can tone it down but might as well buy a real exhaust at that point haha

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
U can always sell me ur pypes if u wanna go straight pipes lol.

But i would say get a O/R H-Pipe from LethalPerformance.com and add resonators then straight pipes. That should run you about 450 total and u will gain some decent HP and get one aggressive exhaust tone similar if not better than mine.

Ur gna need a CAI and Tuner Combo to bring if all together bro.

And id buy ur pypes Axlebacks for 220 ;) so u don't spend too much money.
Im gonna buy lt headers and o/r x and maybe after im.gonna.get fr axlebacks and ill sell you my pypes.
But that wont be for a couple months now. Haha

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
for ****s and gigs I took my mufflers off and it was so freaking loud. my friend has a straight pipe on his maro and it sounds pretty good still pretty loud but the mustang has this crazy loud popping noise and crazy drone I've heard pypes bomb exhaust (glorified straight pipe) can tone it down but might as well buy a real exhaust at that point haha
Run an open manifold, its even louder and the noise is right in your face, not behind you. Me like it that way

1 - 14 of 14 Posts