Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying go get rid of my pypes Shorty headers and use my pacesetter LTs and go straight from the cats to the mufflers, any thoughts??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
i have no idea what they sound like with long tubes. I hear repeatedly DO NOT GET RID OF CATS! i have shorties, stock cats, X pipe and pypes all the way out the back.

Here's my video, its only popping because
i didnt let it warm up long enough or drive
it before the video

http://youtu.be/7-NxB3ELV6g

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Straight pipes is no midpipe^
my bad i corrected it. i do have an x pipe. its shorties, cats, x pipe, and 2.5" duals all the way out the bumper. no mufflers.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Oh ok, sounds sweet though
thanks. that ones kind of old, i need to make an updated one with someone actually there helping me hold the camera haha

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha ya that'd help, if I end up selling my shorties I'll post a video with how it sounds

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Don't get me wrong that how it sounds. My ass end is just a little different. I wanna hear it if ya get around to it

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I've got fresh paint, stock taillights now, different blackout, shaved 3rd brake light & wingless

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Original one was CDC I think the new ones DG customs or something like that. Found it on eBay. I've been debating putting a CDC one back on.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I'm a no emblem, or badge kinda guy. Much cleaner look to me.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Thanks bromigo. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Agree with soccer. Personally, straight pipes on anything but a truck sounds like crap...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts