Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running straight pipes with no catalytic converters and echo tips? Thinking of running this setup myself. I already dont have any converters with stock mufflers.....

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I have run no mufflers with cats and its annoying. When i go catless on this car itll be getting some nice chambered mufflers. My gt had no cats a prochamber and flow 40s and it was my dream sound. So i wanna replicate it

·
Registered
98 Posts
fordracing63857 said:
Anybody running straight pipes with no catalytic converters and echo tips? Thinking of running this setup myself. I already dont have any converters with stock mufflers.....
I have no cats 2 1/2 back to a flow master 10 series with 3 in dumps and it's loud thinking about running them out the side (like the cobra) I really like the flow 10 series sound takes away from that everyday mustang sound lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
87blackonblack said:
I have the same set up and its ridiculous love it. Sounds nasty when you mash it to the floor. :)
Agreed sounds pretty dang good if I say so myself even at an idle

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Straight pipes cackle to much in my opinion. Put a good muffler system on it and give it that throaty sound (like the 10 series flowmaster single chamber)

·
Registered
308 Posts
94GT302 said:
Agreed sounds pretty dang good if I say so myself even at an idle

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Straight pipes cackle to much in my opinion. Put a good muffler system on it and give it that throaty sound (like the 10 series flowmaster single chamber)
+1

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had my shop cut obly the first to uper cats uhmm? Is yers louder wow I think im gona cut um

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Kool

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I had my shop cut obly the first to uper cats uhmm? Is yers louder wow I think im gona cut um

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Kool
:lol: Dude, you gotta' work with your spell check a bit more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts