Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I agree. Richard could have gotten training and seat time. After Richard lost his runs, then Laughlin could have at it.

All in all, TV drama. All promoted B.S. to get people talking. Free advertisement.

That's for sure. The show was a huge promotion for them. Unfortunately Richard got the short end regardless of what the email said or what he agreed too.

I'm definitely not a fan of farm truck or Asian. I find them to be incredibly annoying. And only get put on the show to add a little "comic" relief. When I normally DVR the show. And fast forward thru their stupid portions of the show. I wanted Aaron to win that challenge. I liked the BMW better. But the farm bird was a cool looking car. But that race was completely opposite of the BS that happened between Richard and chief. Aaron build the car himself and drove it and what not. And they're most likely gonna race again for more self promotion.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Yes, Farmtruck and AZN are comic relief. To each his own; I find the pair to be amusing. However, I have been known to serve as the court jester at times myself.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,190 Posts
I started watching that show last season, mainly when I heard about the big crash with the goat and to see the cars. That show is terrible lol. I can't believe grown men act that way. Some of those chuckleheads are around my age (or look like it), and still act like children. I quit watching after the crash last season. I'm not a huge fan of Gas Monkey, but I really liked Aaron. I was going to stop watching after that mega race and Aaron was done. It was pretty pathetic the way the big black knee sock wearing dork acted and I suspect you guys are right, it was all just for the show.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I just wish they would show an actual race, without 47 camera cuts and angle changes. A few are fine......but it's way too much IMO.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts