Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I want to put stripes on my 2004 Convertible. Im trying to find different picture samples but all I find are American muscle sold ones and I'm not into the thick stripes. My car is all black and I want a deep red. I'm just conflicted about where I should lay the stripes down. Simple and elegant, rocker side panels would be nice also. I don't have a very imaginative mind so I'm hoping someone here can point me in a good direction. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking maybe getting a medium sized strip on each side of scoop that follows the lines of the hood. With pin stripes outlining it. I just don't see our body style as a big square like the 05+ so straight big stripes look funky to me. I was thinking of not even getting the hood stripes and just get a boss style side decal. Maybe with the fender panel hash lines.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Alright I want to put stripes on my 2004 Convertible. Im trying to find different picture samples but all I find are American muscle sold ones and I'm not into the thick stripes. My car is all black and I want a deep red. I'm just conflicted about where I should lay the stripes down. Simple and elegant, rocker side panels would be nice also. I don't have a very imaginative mind so I'm hoping someone here can point me in a good direction. :)
I was thinking maybe getting a medium sized strip on each side of scoop that follows the lines of the hood. With pin stripes outlining it. I just don't see our body style as a big square like the 05+ so straight big stripes look funky to me. I was thinking of not even getting the hood stripes and just get a boss style side decal. Maybe with the fender panel hash lines.
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for you. You're definitely after a Unique look with your New Edge, I think it'll look sick! You really can't go wrong with your body style, Solid 10 or 12" inch stripes down the center of the car will look good. However with a Vert, I can see why you may want to stay away from them. The Hash Stripes and Boss Side Decal would be my first choice!

This is just my opinion, let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I was leaning towards, Since the top won't interfere with the the lines if there isn't any running across. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
This was the solution for my 2013 GT Premium-painted side stripes ala GT500 plus painted heat extractors.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Here's an idea I haven't seen before. http://www.deftracing.com/mustang_classic_design/classic_mustang_94_04_graphic_mustang_horse.htm

·
Registered
232 Posts
Www.graphicexpress.com is where I got mine and any custom color you want. Here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oo I like the rocker panels but I was thinking of getting a custom lettering! The Classic Pony decal might be a bit much but I like it, just not me...

I was thinking of going with burgundy color. With these stripes. I can't choose between the boss side style or the C style that goes behind the scoop.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Oo I like the rocker panels but I was thinking of getting a custom lettering! The Classic Pony decal might be a bit much but I like it, just not me...

I was thinking of going with burgundy color. With these stripes. I can't choose between the boss side style or the C style that goes behind the scoop.
I like that!

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Don't steal my idea, but i've been looking at a black '00 Vert, and if i get it then i'm going to put a solid (undecided about pinstripes to make it a SS stripe) GHIG stripe down the middle bumper to bumper.... Maybe this will give you a little inspiration.

·
Registered
85 Posts

I was very happy with the way mine turned out!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts