Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what ya think. I also plasti-dipped the pony on the grill and the rear "gas cap" and just left the GT in chrome.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Damnit dat looks grrreeat!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, it took me and my buddy about 6 hours straight. The kit comes from a1stripesandgraphics on e bay. I picked it up for $75.00. Comes in three rows. You do need to trim it though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
BlueDemon said:
Thanks guys, it took me and my buddy about 6 hours straight. The kit comes from a1stripesandgraphics on e bay. I picked it up for $75.00. Comes in three rows. You do need to trim it though.
I was looking at a kit from them I was thinking about getting them but didn't know how good they were. How do you like them? Is it a wet install or like a sticker ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kit looks good i think you'll like it. The hardest part was the front and rear bumper. You will need to use a blow drier to stretch vinyl and make it look right around the front (but that's all vinyl kits) it is a wet system so you can move it around where you need it before committing.

·
Registered
488 Posts
BlueDemon said:
Kit looks good i think you'll like it. The hardest part was the front and rear bumper. You will need to use a blow drier to stretch vinyl and make it look right around the front (but that's all vinyl kits) it is a wet system so you can move it around where you need it before committing.
You sold me!!! I'm going to pick up a kit soon. Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Terminator that hood looks good. I've seen those hoods for the 2013 but damn they are expensive.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts