Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen many photos of SN95 body style with stripes. I have the Dark Forest Green 97 GT. considering silver stripes. What stripes are fitting for this body style without coming across as a poser of a higher end model?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Polar Bear said:
Haven't seen many photos of SN95 body style with stripes. I have the Dark Forest Green 97 GT. considering silver stripes. What stripes are fitting for this body style without coming across as a poser of a higher end model?
Not a fan of stripes on the sn... but also you have dark forest green (my favorite sn color btw... i used to have one) the only bad thing is its really hard to work with other colors... i had dark forest green/black color combo with a cf hood. I think if you get stripes get them in black or dark grey... they wont look as noticeable but itll look mean

·
Registered
873 Posts
Also to answer question about what stripes... id say imo the best is double stripes from front to back.. but the really thick ones that are close together in the middle. I think they look weird with skinny stripes that are far apart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts