Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to forums. I am hoping to learn a lot about my car and make it look graet as well. I used to have a civic si, nothing special, I always wanted a Mustang and now i got one.

So i bought the Sterling Gray Metallic. Its a 2013 gt premium with the brembos.

I just wanted to know what kind of stripes would look nice. What color and size. You guys know a lot and a lil help would be nice. That being said, if anyone have this color car and has striped or added stripes, I would like to look at pictures please.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Anything else to add to make this car look better will also be appriciated, Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice car...I'm getting the super snake stripe put on as soon as my new front bumper arrives...but choose whatever you like and what will make your car different....that's all that matters. Good luck To you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2013GTStang said:
Nice car...I'm getting the super snake stripe put on as soon as my new front bumper arrives...but choose whatever you like and what will make your car different....that's all that matters. Good luck To you.
Thanks bro but I'm not great at imagining myself, I like to be assure before I do anything. That's sounds great, are you getting the bumper already painted or primed?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ordered a GT 500 bumper ..it's primed and gonna have it painted and the SS stripe installed then.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hbjatt13 said:
Thanks bro but I'm not great at imagining myself, I like to be assure before I do anything. That's sounds great, are you getting the bumper already painted or primed?
Ford.com has the mustang customizer that you can use to create your exact car and look at pics from different angles with the mods.

I think the twin 10 inch stripes look the best on these but the single super snake looks good too

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stangaroo said:
Ford.com has the mustang customizer that you can use to create your exact car and look at pics from different angles with the mods.

I think the twin 10 inch stripes look the best on these but the single super snake looks good too
Yea bro that super snake looks awesome. Thanks for the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts