Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening everyone!! I have been seeing a lot of 5.0 stangs with the strips!! I wasn't crazy about them at first, but the more I see them the more I like them. So I'm wanting to strip mine which is a 2012 5.0 premium. Black on Black. I'm thinking about going with a red strip.also maybe a silver or a matte black! Any ideas from others , I'm open !

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the idea!! But that's where I m trying to decide!! I would like to keep it all black. Wheels , no chrome, but I see so many of them!! So I was just thinking of the red strip and go with black on everything else!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I like the idea!! But that's where I m trying to decide!! I would like to keep it all black. Wheels , no chrome, but I see so many of them!! So I was just thinking of the red strip and go with black on everything else!!
A really dark red would be cool.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tominkc said:
Man i have the same issue. Im trying to decide red stripes or flat black stripes. Im really thinking red stripes and then do black wheels with a red lip.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Sorry strips not stripes

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Man i have the same issue. Im trying to decide red stripes or flat black stripes. Im really thinking red stripes and then do black wheels with a red lip.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Sorry strips not stripes
Maybe some on ME could do some photoshopping on your ride so you can get some ideas.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got a black 11' 5.0. It's got flat black stripes on it and I get lots of compliments on them. Do it. Black is the new chrome ya no.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Jsmorley81 said:
I've got a black 11' 5.0. It's got flat black stripes on it and I get lots of compliments on them. Do it. Black is the new chrome ya no.
Pics?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
That's cool. Black on black looks sweet!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Check my strips out great color. Looks a billion times better in person

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the blue on black!!! That's why I think the red on black would look good, with black rims with alittle red in them!! Haven't seen to many 2012 with those colors!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the blue on black!!! That's why I think the red on black would look good, with black rims with alittle red in them!! Haven't seen to many 2012 with those colors!!
thanks and yeah i know i like to stand out of the crowd even though i did get the rtr wheels but i havent ever seen anyone have them in person. i got them put on today check out how bad *** it looks now

·
Registered
222 Posts
out of topic , but im just wondering what does the 2 strips on the fender means , i saw a couple of stangs and camaros with it , and i dig it ...
to the OP flat black would be nice , red and white its kind of an eye sore on the new really shiny black my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 40 Posts