Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright does anyone know anything about stroking out the engine? This summer I want to stroke my 03 gt to a 408. How much will it cost and how much hsp should I get from it?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Alright does anyone know anything about stroking out the engine? This summer I want to stroke my 03 gt to a 408. How much will it cost and how much hsp should I get from it?
Are you trying to stroke a stock 4.6?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I'm thinking you can only stroke it to a 310 and then bore it to a 323 (5.3) I may be wrong but I think the 408 may be a little much

·
Registered
529 Posts
No way you can bore and stroke that big. You can get into the low 300's, but I'm not sure what exact cubic inch.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I know you can buy one or build a big stroker but i almost positive you won't get it with a stock 4.6.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I got a friend that has a 393 stroker that he would probably sell for dirt cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.