Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm happy to say i'm out of the hospital now and recovering pretty damned well. i didn't think i would feel remotely human for a couple days at least, but look at me, i'm posting this online already. i know, i know, i need to take it easy still and i will. no classes, no work, no corps PT etc. for a week.

oh, and for those of you who don't know, i came down with a fever/nausea/infected throat/bronchitis/etc. a couple days ago but just thought it was a small cold. i didn't go to classes yesterday and slept for 13 hours straight. i was so dehydrated and sick i could barely crawl to get help or talk at all, but managed to get to the hospital with help from the gf dragging my ass to a bus stop. :2thumbup:

they ended up stabbing me at least 9 times (that i can count on me) getting blood sample and trying to get an IV in me but my veins were collapsing and not showing up due to dehydration. i was so out of it i don't remember much but i do remember some pain.

anyways, i'm back on my feet sorta and i can eat again. the pasta i ate felt like gumby juice and made me feel normal again. i'm killing time here at my gf's apartment where's she still taking care of me. she's at classes right now. i can't sleep any more and i have nothing to do. i think i'll read a book and take a bath.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Glad to hear that you're feeling better. It takes my GF 25 minutes to just get to my house, so I probably would have died if I called her for help :D.

But if you haven't taken a bath since 3 days ago... then yes, please correct that little problem :p I'm sure that your GF would appreciate it :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts