Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Factory take-off. Does not fit on my car. Unfortunately I'm stupid and realized this after I already got it professionally powder coated. About a shade off of the factory color. Closest match I could get better pictures if needed.

This is what it looked like prior to being powder coated. I also removed the GT emblem.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Motor vehicle Vehicle door Vehicle Auto part Car

Selling for $325 OBO.
Retails for $299 take-off.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP. Selling for $200 shipped.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What year and model is it for
I believe 2010-2012 GT's but I can send you the length of it if that would help you! I know your body style isn't too different so it could probably still fit.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I might be wrong but the strut bar will fit any model from 2005-2014

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

As long as its not supercharged and boss intake

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Factory take-off. Does not fit on my car. Unfortunately I'm stupid and realized this after I already got it professionally powder coated. About a shade off of the factory color. Closest match I could get better pictures if needed.

This is what it looked like prior to being powder coated. I also removed the GT emblem.

Selling for $325 OBO.
Retails for $299 take-off.
How come it didn't fit your car?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does look really nice would match my car but we both don't know it would fit lol and I don't even know what performance value these things have il have to do hw
Is it a GT?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I might be wrong but the strut bar will fit any model from 2005-2014

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

As long as its not supercharged and boss intake

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

How come it didn't fit your car?
Doesn't fit the 2010-2012 V6's. not sure about the other head. My intake manifold sits too high. :(. Unfortunately I'm stupid and didn't realize that until after I bought it and got it powder coated.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the one I got and painted it myself it will work for a v6 if you decide to get another one
I will. Just have to remove or cover the GT part.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Would that style for the 97 GT body. That looks great and exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm not sure if they have a style like this for the sn95. Ill look in to it for you.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

I will. Just have to remove or cover the GT part.
It comes with a black plate that you can put on there so you won't have the gt plate. I thought about using it and placing my own emblem or something on there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts