Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering a strut tower brace today. I am looking at the bbk. What do y'all think about a strut tower brace? Are they worth it? I am trying to get the suspension set up to where it handles a little better. I am looking at the bbk brace. Is it a good one and how hard is it to install on a 92 gt. Thanks

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Ordering a strut tower brace today. I am looking at the bbk. What do y'all think about a strut tower brace? Are they worth it? I am trying to get the suspension set up to where it handles a little better. I am looking at the bbk brace. Is it a good one and how hard is it to install on a 92 gt. Thanks
A strut tower brace will stiffen the front end and help prevent flex in the strut towers and help keep your alignment in place. A big improvement for a DD, road race or rally car.
They are well worth the purchase and installation IMO.

The BBK should be a good choice, however I have found on occasion that their fit and finish are sometimes less than desirable.
The installation is pretty straightforward and simple to do.:good:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have the mechanical ability of a crack smoking monkey and I got my strut tower brace on in less than 15 minutes.... My car is a daily driver and I feel the brace was a great worthwhile mod.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Thanks alot. Is there anything in perticular that I will need to do?
No, just follow the directions, install and take a drive.
If it pulls to one side or the other you may want to have your alignment checked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts