Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a real difference between the boss 302 & the SR performance strut tower brace or do they both do the same thing??

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
pics of both? normally unless there is a big size difference then they'll work basically the same

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
The boss is solid I might add. It looks flimsy but is strong. That's kinda why its on a $50,000 car

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The boss is solid I might add. It looks flimsy but is strong. That's kinda why its on a $50,000 car
Yea this is what I figured!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I've got the boss one, it stiffened up the front end, i added it along with GT500 LCA's
Looks good can't wait for mine!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I ended up going with the boss 302 one!!! I got it for the same price as the SR one..can't wait for it to come in!!!!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
How long do LCA's take to install. A good half a day?
Lol
Not even close
It took like 2 hours tops
Biggest PITA was gettin the bolts loose.
Then we put the new LCA's, put the e-brake line through em and torqued the bolts in like an hour
Putting wheels on, 2 mins ;p
We went for a drive, did like 4 burnouts, some launches "at the track"
And we torqued em again
We torqued them again a week later, just to be safe

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Yea this is what I figured!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Looks good can't wait for mine!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I ended up going with the boss 302 one!!! I got it for the same price as the SR one..can't wait for it to come in!!!!
Dang :p
I got mine for 75 bucks :p

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Lol
Not even close
Then we put the new LCA's, put the e-brake line through em and torqued the bolts in like an hour
And we torqued em again

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I forgot, we put on a TON of wd-40

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Lol
Not even close
And we torqued em again

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I could use a man like you for a job I have in the Alabama summer lol

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol
Not even close
And we torqued em again

Nice!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts