Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I think I read it here but I can't find anything on search. Will the FRPP upgraded upper strut mounts work with the Eibach Pro-Kit struts and springs? They would go on an 11 GT Premium. AM site says one inch drop in front with the Eibach-Pro-Kit. If the above is right, then I would buy the mounts and camber bolts instead of caster camber plates.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Hi all, I think I read it here but I can't find anything on search. Will the FRPP upgraded upper strut mounts work with the Eibach Pro-Kit struts and springs? They would go on an 11 GT Premium. AM site says one inch drop in front with the Eibach-Pro-Kit. If the above is right, then I would buy the mounts and camber bolts instead of caster camber plates.
with a 1" drop you might not even need camber bolts. But yes the GT500 strut mounts will work fine.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Do I understand I have to buy the 05/10 spring and shocks? What else would I need?

Thanks!
he is right, I slipped my mind on that. Yeah 05-10 struts.

1" you wouldn't REALLY need a panhard bar to realign the back axle, but would be something to consider.

else wise I think you got it.

shocks, struts, springs, strut mounts, maybe camber bolts, maybe panhard bar.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
OK! Yeah panhard bar for sure. Thanks again!
Also it was advised to me that lowering the car without doing LCA and relo brackets that I might experience more wheel hop. To be fair I am dropping 1.7" in the front and 2.4" in the back so a little more than you're looking.

I hopefully will have my stuff finished installed later today and can actually give more insight into this, worst case tomorrow. As I won't be doing the LCA and brackets right away. Didn't have the money. Soon as I can afford them they are getting installed though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also it was advised to me that lowering the car without doing LCA and relo brackets that I might experience more wheel hop. To be fair I am dropping 1.7" in the front and 2.4" in the back so a little more than you're looking.

I hopefully will have my stuff finished installed later today and can actually give more insight into this, worst case tomorrow. As I won't be doing the LCA and brackets right away. Didn't have the money. Soon as I can afford them they are getting installed though.
Yeah LCA & relo brackets are on the list. I just didn't want the original post to be too long :/$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts