Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some butthead in Civic DX Hatchback with a fart pipe thought he was all that and a bag of chips this morning.

First, there is a bus about 9 cars ahead of us so we're all doing 55, and he gets all pissy and passes the last 3 cars, ending up in front of me and then slams on his brakes because there's a couple semi's coming the other direction...
a minute later, the bus pulls over and we all pass him.

Then at the bottom of the hill, he turns right and tries to peel out.... TRIES. Funniest thing I ever saw... because nothing happend :rolleyes:.

Then we get up to a stop light together.

Now everyone knows that I dont street race anymore. So I just take off normally. As soon as I shift to second I hear that he's really reving up first gear. So I just step on my gas in second gear... and walk away from him. I wasn't even trying and I stomped his little fart pipe tail.

I hate idiots... especially in the morning. :evil:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
its really sad when a pre 99 walks on you near stock lol. I test drove that 96 for brent, manual stock OMG it was so slow i was suprised at how freaking long it took to actualy get to 4 grand flooring it.....

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Where'd that come from? Kind of random there spector

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha ok. I agree but ok

184 Posts
SpectorV said:
lol I was just amazed at how slow they are thats all.

race this pre 99 when the weather breaks :)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I dunno...chicks like my car ALOT lol. I'm being told I'm driving to north arkansas to show my car over christmas...I was like OK sure...

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
SpectorV said:
lol I was just amazed at how slow they are thats all.
thank the wonderful 2.73 final gear ratio ford threw in there for that one ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts