Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, was checking out the forums as usual tonight when I hear a crashing sound outside. I look out the window and notice some stupid kid in his parent's car flew up the curb and into a tree and between a wall. Here's some pics. This is just across my street btw, I can look out my window and see it perfectly. I'm surprised he didn't hit my mom's Rodeo parked out there. The kid calls this area the "Race Track" because it's an oval and has wide turn areas (Perfect for drifting, but I never tried it. Drifting scares the crap out of me.) So he went too fast as he did it, saw that he was going to hit my mom's car so he turned the wheel and his car went up and well, there's the pics.

And just when it couldn't get worse for the kid.

5-O!

They searched his car, patted him down, and he had to file something out. We are pretty sure the people who called the cops were the neighbors from across the way. Oh well, idiot kid. Took 2 hours to get everything cleared.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a friend of mine who used to live in Boston used to slam his car into the big yellow/orange plastic barrels for fun. Till.. one day he slammed into one that was filled with sand/concrete and he flew through his car window

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I had a stupid moment my senior year...so yeh you are lol. I still do stupid stuff...but at least no more wrecks ... hopefully

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I tapped a tree in the stang last Feb...wouldn't have been bad if air bags didn't go off. My bad wreck was in a van...I wasn't driving. Still recovering from that one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts