Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Sorry I just need some opinions here....I was just on the 3.8 site and asked a question under an old thread......and totally got shot down and told that he wasn't going to answer my question because he hates it when people bring old threads the end. Now I don't know about you guys but I'd rather answer a question off of an old thread rather than having to answer the same question 5-10 times because people are to lazy to search and see if it's been asked before.

I hate going down a topic and seeing the same question asked over and over and over again. sorry I had to get this off of my chest and honestly I don't know if I'll be going back to 3.8 much anymore after that. That just really pissed me off.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
What thread was it? I dont see why they have to be like that? I mean who really cares if you bring up a old thread again?

If its not locked ITS FAIR GAME! :rolleyes: :wtf:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
3.8 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
232 rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep going back right now cause I'm waiting for Mantra to say something..........cause I keep calling him an ass. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Angel said:
I keep going back right now cause I'm waiting for Mantra to say something..........cause I keep calling him an ass. :mrgreen:
haha.

I done told myself not to get mad at him when he repsonds to me.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sil\/erSpeed said:
232 rocks indeed. im this close |--| to just taking 3.8 off my favoites. Yet, they do have great off topic.
**** their off-topic. thats where all the assholes hang out.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
a232stang said:
Guys dont worry. This site will take off when we Implement our Secret Plan...... muahahaha :mrgreen:

yeah it will i bet our site will double the members

·
Registered
151 Posts
a232stang wrote:
Guys dont worry. This site will take off when we Implement our Secret Plan...... muahahaha

hacking all major mustang site servers and making their url link to this site??

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
el cheapo said:
a232stang wrote:
Guys dont worry. This site will take off when we Implement our Secret Plan...... muahahaha

hacking all major mustang site servers and making their url link to this site??
DAMNIT.

it was suppose to be a secret!!! :evil: :D

No but you reg. members will like it alot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:twisted: Oh don't worry I've already done been mad now I'm just waiting for him to lash out at me so I can shut him down, I really hate stupid people who think they are the #### or like him mr. fuckin cool or something, which he's not. grrrrrrr :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I dunno why Mantra went off on you the way he did... Maybe the dude is having a bad day or something? Happens to all of us...

BUT I had to break it down for you in the Guys = Jerks rant... I was amazed you even had to ask such a thing... :)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i cant wait to see secret plan :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
damn waiting to see the plan is going to be like, waiting for X-Mas cause you know you are getting something u like

1 - 20 of 37 Posts