Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possiblet to fit a 15" sub into a stang? I am selling my old system and was wondering if it was possible to get that big of a sub into the trunk.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... Well I still want a trunk, what about 2 12s? Or should I just go with 1 12? or 2 10s? I want it to have nice beat, for a decent price. Also what are some good, inexpensive mids and tweeter brands?

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Did you unload your TJ yet? Do you have a stang picked out? What's the deal? You are planning your system before you get your ride?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes the jeep is unloaded and I am selling the sub, the box, and the amp i currently have. I know i am buying a 96-98 stang, I just need to sell the Jeep first.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinkin about 2 tens cause i found a really nice sub box for 2 tens on ebay, whats the demensions of the trunk in a 96-98?

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey sexy asthmatic, , i have a 96 vert with 2 10"s in the trunk, i have a nice lil setup in the back with my big ass amp back there too , ill post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
17 Posts
ahh ill get some pics when i take my pics of my 232 and 3.8 badge installs and my pics of my dual side exit exhaust :) on the 8th http://www.232stangs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135

·
Registered
30 Posts
Id check out the three sub boxes that they have on ebay. They have more surface area then 2 12's and take up as much room as 2 10's... SWEET! They mount facing the backs of the rear seats so they have competition looks if you want it that way ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2 12's in my trunk, but its a tight sqeeze.

·
Registered
32 Posts
you will have to get a custom box if you want 2 12's, well i had to. The normal deminsions of a box with 2 12 wont be able to fit in there(atleast not in mine)
i drive a 98, if you can more, power to you, but i tired and it was a bizatch so i just got a custom one.

i have a Sony CDX-M770 head unit, 2 12's- Alpine Type R's :):):) and a 500watt T12 alpine amp :):), i am very happy with what i have

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
v6white98 said:
you will have to get a custom box if you want 2 12's, well i had to. The normal deminsions of a box with 2 12 wont be able to fit in there(atleast not in mine)
i drive a 98, if you can more, power to you, but i tired and it was a bizatch so i just got a custom one.

i have a Sony CDX-M770 head unit, 2 12's- Alpine Type R's :):):) and a 500watt T12 alpine amp :):), i am very happy with what i have
I got 10'' Type R's, I might kick it up a notch and get 12's

·
Registered
4 Posts
My buddy put two 12s in his buy using two seperate boxes. But I could't fit my box with my one 12 from my old car in my stang. It depends on the size of the box but I see no need for a custom one.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i used to have 2 12's in mine. I got tired of my car sounding like it was shaking apart so i downgraded to 1 10" with only 100 watts going to it. Its still badass for having that little power though :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts