Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the new deal. this thread will be where people submit their weekly kill list. if you wanna show your losses too thats ok, we all know what it was like being slow.

as for me

96+ Mustang GT - driven by some 16 year olds. thought they were cool in daddy's car. was 1.5 cars ahead at top of 3rd
Integra LS - some ricer punk thought he was cool. showed him where the GST sticker was located on the back :D
Integra GS-R - laughed at my "stock" BOV when i revved it. we ran and after i laughed at his supposed VTEC after the race, as it didnt help.
older black civic hatchback - was REAL fricking loud. so i thought maybe a challenge. but no.
Honda S2K - were dead even at the top of 2nd but had to slam on brakes due to traffic. i say i won cause he took off way before me and i caught up.

now the rest of you post them kills here.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i don't know if this counts, but i totally smoked a sam's shopping cart. some punk ass 8 year old was trying to get me off the line, but he didn't stand a chance. the kid and his kart kinda messed up my front bumper though. :(

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was he spraying?

what were his awhp numbers?

and did he make a nice "thud" sound when you hit him?

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and wtf lol what the hell was i thinking adding a pic. its totally off topic and worthless. i have no idea why its there. looks good though, keep it up thomas. :thumb2:

btw my real name is thomas.

·
Registered
941 Posts
no, he was n/a... unless he had a sneaky pete system hidden in the kid's seat... you know those sneaky punk kids these days... and yes, a satisfying thump.

on a serious note, i pulled on a 3.8l camaro from 50mph-75mph. if i was as wreckless as i was in high school i'd have taken him to 100+mph because the freeway was clear of almost all traffic. ohs well, i was satisfied. an acquantance of mine in houston has a y87 code 3.8l camaro and he regularly runs 14.5 with slicks.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dam this thread sucked. you were all supposed to post some weekend driving stories. geez what a boring ass bunch of people. so nobody but me raced alittle this weekend? what a shame.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Well if you count the 94-98 accord "type-r" I put to shame last weekend I'll throw it in. Pulled up behind this accord at a red light, noticed the huge "type-R" stickers all over the car and revved it a little to see what he would do. He punched it going off the light and I kept up with him till the road turned to 4 lane, then I punched it and flew by him waving, quite funny. He was behind me at the next light and I prepped her and launched and he just kinda sat there. All I could see is the "type-r" sticker on his hood and his face when I left lol.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Kinda hard to race when theres snow on the ground and salt and sand :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts