Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I was thinking the same thing , my problem is I have two, 10in Memphis subs in my car now but the car is so damn loud I can't hear the radio so I'm taking them out

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm fine with just radio because I have put new speakers in it and I have a nice headunit. I hadn't thought about not being able to hear anything bewtween both the car and speakers being that loud. But I bet it would rattle the piss out of that car

·
Registered
180 Posts
I did this back in high school 10years ago and like it but will probably take it out and down size. Like listening to the car more these days. Plus I miss my trunk space.

image-1415424732.jpg

image-98375415.jpg

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Would it be appropriate to put subs in such a nice muscle car
Sub-Frame connectors only. The music will come out of the tailpipes and mouths of your adoring admirers. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Sybesma07 said:
I did this back in high school 10years ago and like it but will probably take it out and down size. Like listening to the car more these days. Plus I miss my trunk space.
That's looks nice.. Are those amps strapped?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Kresly said:
Would it be appropriate to put subs in such a nice muscle car
I put 2 12" kenwoods with a 1800w amp. A little much in my opinion. I'm already bored with them. When my new car gets here I will not use them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
There screwed down. I was actually going to cut out and fit them in flush with the wood and cover with plexiglass.
I'd watch mounting amps on box. I had set of 12s and 10s in Beretta with 2 big Rockford amps. You could barely swallow sitting in drivers seat. The bass vibrated couple pieces out of my amp.
I got a stereo in stang but hardly ever turn it up. My friend got in, was like turn it up, I stepped on gas. Told him that's my stereo. Exhaust better than music.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had 2 12" audiobaun with a 1000 watt amp in a 95 honda and it rattled the trunk emblem off

·
Registered
254 Posts
Here's mine. I bought the car with them, and i really only keep them for the sake of weight in the back, but they look alright.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I got 1 audioque hdc3 12" sub in a 2.5 cubes of air box tuned at 34hz. Hifonics Brutus 1200.1 amp pushing it.. Wanting to maybe upgrade to the 1700.1 Brutus.. My sub woofer can handle up to 2k watts steadily..

All I could fit in my trunk.. Flex's my window so I'm happy. My trunk I swears goes up an inch lmao.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blown347 said:
Here's mine. I bought the car with them, and i really only keep them for the sake of weight in the back, but they look alright.
Love the way it looks. Can you hear anything between that and exhaust

·
Registered
254 Posts
Love the way it looks. Can you hear anything between that and exhaust
Absolutely not. There is no using speaker phone while i'm driving haha. Plus when i put the cage in i scraped up most of the sound deadener so its stupid loud :p

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Sick car ^^^^^
Thanks buddy. She's my baby :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts