Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone here built subs into their rear seat delete? I'm thinking about doing this and wondering if anyone has tried it and how it turned out. I think I will have them facing upwards and have the back part fold down over them in case I want to put things in the back seat/trunk.

Thanks

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Its been done alot. Only thing you need to worry about is making sure the subs get the right airspace inside the box. Other than that have fun

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I figured that to be the case, just haven't seen anything like that around here

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not real sure what you mean by rear seat delete, but i took the back seats out of my 97 and built a half wall to hold a 21" hertz audio sub. it worked out real well and is an amazing eye grabber. dkohn2711 for AIM if you want more info about it and if you live near springfield, IL then the shop that did mine does the best work i've ever seen for a great price.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Holy Jesus...That's no joke. As for the subs in the seat delete, you also need to make sure that the delete is made of strong enough material to support the subs and the vibration. I'd recommend making a box of MDF thats custom fit to sit flush against the backside of the delete, then drill right through the delte when mounting it. But thats just me.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
He said right now all he is running is a 1000W, but it can handle up to 4000W, wich he will get once he gets some extra money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ya it's pretty fun. i got it mostly to turn some heads. and even though it's a 21" it's range is amazing, not just a bass sub.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts