Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Marky mark, here's a link to the latest full build I did for a friend...keep in mind, this car was a plain ass 2007 GT when i got my hands on it. He grabbed it from some one who had not been kind to it. There was 137k on the original motor and auto trans, and there was some smoke, and a bit of tinkering knock knock if you revved in neutral/park. So, first thing was to rip out the stock motor, trans and rear, to make way for a true Saleen Supercharged 4.6, then rebuild the trans with the right parts, stuff an auburn limited slip rear with 4.10's in it, and dyno tune it to the sound of 570hp. The pics tell the rest of my story... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150993009213136.534239.834678135&type=1&l=787473804c

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150993009213136.534239.834678135&type=1

Probably have to login to facebook to see the pics, as they are in an album. But it's worth it ;) FB name is Aaron Diesel by the way.

·
Registered
869 Posts
image-3422034994.jpg

2 10 inch powerbass subs I want bigger but how can you get 12 inches in there I couldn't -.-

02 GT with the Mach 460 system...

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
What I had in my 99 v6. 2 10' 4200 watt phantoms and what I currently have in my gt which is not even halfway complete. I need to build a custom box now since I took out my rear seats

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
What I had in my 99 v6. 2 10' 4200 watt phantoms and what I currently have in my gt which is not even halfway complete. I need to build a custom box now since I took out my rear seats

image-2491139565.jpg

·
Registered
984 Posts
MarkyMark said:
Just wondering what kind of systems you guys have or had in your mustangs?
I just installed 2 shallow 12s Rock fosgates in my car today powered by 1000watt amp in custom box I ordered online fit real nice still have space in my trunk

·
Registered
984 Posts
Shadow322 said:
Just finished installing 2 mono channel kicker amps pushing 1100W a piece to two 12"kicker CVX wired down to 2 ohm, with a kenwood ddx418 touchscreen and ran 2 separate bass control knobs up to my dash under the light switch. Next is going to be door speakers lol!
Tell me how your door speakers turn out want to get some to but want to really know if its worth getting since stock speakers already sound pretty good lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Terminator said:
Tell me how your door speakers turn out want to get some to but want to really know if its worth getting since stock speakers already sound pretty good lol
Will do, and yea that's why I've put them off for so long lol, bass was first on my list

·
Registered
869 Posts
Terminator said:
I just installed 2 shallow 12s Rock fosgates in my car today powered by 1000watt amp in custom box I ordered online fit real nice still have space in my trunk
How much was your custom box? I cldnt fit 2 12s in mine because the box was to big

·
Registered
984 Posts
Scream said:
How much was your custom box? I cldnt fit 2 12s in mine because the box was to big
On eBay brand new for $60 I had a regular box box for 12s but sold it cause it was way to big for my stang :( but when I got this box it looks nice and fits like a glove doesn't bounce around and I still got storage space

·
Registered
869 Posts
Terminator said:
On eBay brand new for $60 I had a regular box box for 12s but sold it cause it was way to big for my stang :( but when I got this box it looks nice and fits like a glove doesn't bounce around and I still got storage space
I'm guessing it was made for your year?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I had a 15 inch Memphis mojo sub and a 1000watt amp then I blew it now I want some alpine type r s

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I looking for some 12 inches I had me seats folded down to fit the Memphis it was huge

·
Registered
869 Posts
Seabiscuit said:
I can't get the box in my trunk lol I looked pretty stupid trying to jam it in there out in a parking lot
I could got a free 15 inch alpine type R from a friend BUT wouldn't fit he had a hundai elantra GT or however it is spelled and has 3 15s in it

Bass is RIDICULOUS

1 - 20 of 60 Posts