Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy two audibahn 15's they are like the low level subs but im 15 so what can ido umm I also have a 1998 mustang gt and was wondering if these two 15's would fit in the trunk ported box also? without taking out any seats just the trunk please help idont want to have two woofers and they not fit please gelp

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you want loudness and cleanness. Don't get the 2 15" POS. Get 2 jl 8w7's. I have 2 and 1 13w7. I'm the loudest around. The two 8" will make u shut your self

·
Registered
6 Posts
you have the car and a tape measure,see how much room you have and look for an en closer and find out the measurements.ebay has ported en closers check the measurements they will list the size of the box.you will never power 2 sub woofers like that without a charging system upgrade this is for sure.go to 12volt.com and read up on the BIG 3 UPGRADE,your biting off more than you can chew.and i can tell you don't have a clue.get a license first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1. You can't even drive yet?
2. If you don't know, check for yourself. I'd say you'd need at least 18" of space to fit the height of the box with your subs in it, and consider the depth of it as well. Your seats don't fold down even with the bottom of your trunk, so it goes in on a bit of a diagonal. I doubt you'll fit 15"s in there. Get a single 10 or 12 from a good quality name. The mustang has a small cab, so you don't need 2 15"s. A single quality 10 or 12 will be plenty.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rather then spend the money on two crappy 15" subs, why not buy one good 10 or 12 inch? It will fit much better, sound better and you'll actually have something worth having rather than two pieces of crap. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Won't be enough space peroid, you running two 15's not two 12's. You got two choices untimely you can run 1 15 in the trunk or takeout the back seats to run two. Hope this answers the question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts