Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm desperatly looking for a locking gas cap for my mustang and I can't find it.
I looked first at Ford, in every auto parts in my area and even on ebay. It seems impossible to find. The reason is that one of my fellow (at the job) ruin the engine of his Passat 2004; a very clever person drop some sugar in his gas tank...

I don't want to get the same treatment...

Is somebody know a place that I can order a such cap (or a way that I can secure the tank..)

Thanks in advance...

BP
:disgust:

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
the only thing I know to tell you is one of those metal fuel doors. One with a remote open. You may not be interested, but I think they look good and it would be useful.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Living in Canada is part of your problem. I got my gas cap from a local store here in the states. I'm pretty sure Stant made it.

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
my vic has a inside gas door opener, fab one up, look around at junk yards and see what u can do.. maybe make some money in the long run :uhh:

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
they have them at advance auto too. If they have advances up your way

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah they should have them at basically any auto parts store shouldnt they, I mean I think advance, auto zone, napa, even walmart has them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody...

I don't get any autozone in my area; I found the Stant company on the net and they gave me the model no 10502 to fit my car and they refer me to a Uni-Select auto-parts.

I never heard about them before

The price here in Canada is $55.00

Sorry for the answer delay, I've been sick (little heart trouble)

Thanks again

B.P.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Black Panther said:
Thanks everybody...

I don't get any autozone in my area; I found the Stant company on the net and they gave me the model no 10502 to fit my car and they refer me to a Uni-Select auto-parts.

I never heard about them before

The price here in Canada is $55.00

Sorry for the answer delay, I've been sick (little heart trouble)

Thanks again

B.P.
good **** you found it :woot:
but sorry about the heart trouble :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
So you guys dont have any kind of auto parts stores around you because I mean i'm sure I can get a locking gas cap around here for like $10 dollars. I dont know how much that is in canadian. I know it cant be too much more though.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they HAD them i dotn see them on the sight anymore... email them and see what hey say.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts