Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2005 mustang looking to put some money and parts into it just wondering what kind of performance parts I should be lookin for I was already thinkin a CAI and exhaust but what else after that

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
You looking to do just performance or visual to? If so yea do exhaust the cai with a tuner. Then you can look into tint or lowering ur car and then last you could do gears in the back for a start.

·
Registered
745 Posts
PvtMarcoux said:
Just bought a 2005 mustang looking to put some money and parts into it just wondering what kind of performance parts I should be lookin for I was already thinkin a CAI and exhaust but what else after that
definitely a tune!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Lowering springs, CAI, tuner, gears (3.73's or 4.10's), and exhaust to start off with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I wanna lower it and tint soon already got pricing on it and new gears for sure but a tuner is expensive as ****

·
Registered
578 Posts
PvtMarcoux said:
Yeah I wanna lower it and tint soon already got pricing on it and new gears for sure but a tuner is expensive as ****
Can get a CAI & tuner for like $500&up

·
Registered
578 Posts
PvtMarcoux said:
Yeah k&n I was thinkin ad until I get a new throttle body I don't think I need the tuner yet right ?
If you're getting a CAI from AM it tells you on there if a tune is required or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts