Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already lowered and added a CAI and throttle body with a coil pack. Everything else I have done is in my signature.

I plan on tinting the windows, powder coating my rims and buying a tuner.

After that what is suggested I do performance wise? Everything else I've seen looks to need an expert to do it so it'll all be expensive. Just wanting to see what performance mod such as long tube headers or 4.10 gears or what? Just looking for suggestions!

·
Registered
640 Posts
You could always go with an LSD and gears like you said. From reading, a lot of people suggest the 4.10 for auto and 3.73 for manual (idk which you have). Headers add about 10hp-ish. Dependent on how deep your pockets are, you can supercharge or turbocharge it :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I might supercharge/turbo it on down the road. But that'll be a while! Ill probably go with a se of gears since they aren't to expensive then some long tube headers after that

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yeah I might supercharge/turbo it on down the road. But that'll be a while! Ill probably go with a se of gears since they aren't to expensive then some long tube headers after that
they can get pretty expensive if you don't already have a t-lok differential. If you don't you'll need one along with gear oil, the gears, and the bearing install kit OR you can get a used 8.8 rear. This all is around $400-$700 alone, not including install unless you're going to do it yourself.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you plan on supercharging or turbo down the road put 3:73 gears in now regardless if it's auto or manual, you'll run out of gear with a 4:10 gearing. Anyway gears would be my next mod then headers after.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have an automatic so I'd need (for either turbo or a super charger) 3.73 gears, slip differential , long tube headers, and?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I do have an automatic so I'd need (for either turbo or a super charger) 3.73 gears, slip differential , long tube headers, and?
you don't need long tube headers but they are good so your exhaust gas can release quicker than with stock

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh okay, wish I would have gotten them put in with my duel exhaust. Plus an 8.8 rear end to my build eventually to handle the tourque and Hp. Finally in the expensive mods :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.