Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2279 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys should sell black or anthracite colored 2000 cobra rims. i would buy them :)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely forward them to my parts experts!:good:

Anything else you guys are looking for?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
AMStanger said:
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely forward them to my parts experts!:good:

I have a question i was gonna buy some long tubes for my 2000 gt and i was reading reviews for the pypes headers. Why is that they are having so many problems with them headers but the bbk go on easyly? I have a buddy of mine sellin me new long tubes i just havent looke at em yet i just hope there not pypes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jamesgt08 said:
I have a question i was gonna buy some long tubes for my 2000 gt and i was reading reviews for the pypes headers. Why is that they are having so many problems with them headers but the bbk go on easyly? I have a buddy of mine sellin me new long tubes i just havent looke at em yet i just hope there not pypes.
Kooks long tube headers are the best on the market

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
BBK put a dent in the driver's side to account for the steering shaft and Pypes did not.

Now, that being said Pypes designed these to be full-tube and full-length meaning that there is no decrease in the diameter or the length of the headers to make them fit. They are tight, but they fit well for the price.

If you do not have sagging or weak motor mounts, this kit will fit just fine. I imagine that most people having trouble with them are doing so because they are installing them on higher mileage cars with weakened or sagging motor mounts.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AMStanger said:

Sounds for dual exhaust conversions for v6!!! I really want one and don't know what to chose

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Sounds for dual exhaust conversions for v6!!! I really want one and don't know what to chose
Thanks, I will definitely get my parts experts on top of that right away!:good:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheap underdrive pulley for 2000 mustang

·
Registered
274 Posts
Pre painted spoilers for 99-04 mustangs would be nice. Also VIP discounts for your regular customers.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I Purchased a long list of performance parts from AM and there all great with fast shipping. Very happy, but other then the 18inch chrome rims with nitto tires there isnt a big selection for exterior add ons or parts the make the 99-04 body unique. Maybe some new scoops , Louvers and bumpers.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks for the ideas, everybody! These are all great!

Pre-painted parts for 99-04 models will never happen, sorry. Some of those cars are going on 13 years old and with erosion and the sun, some places will fade a car noticeably and others less so. You could have a perfectly clean 1999 in Arizona, with nice paint on all panels and still have slight fade. If we were to send someone a brand new piece with brand new paint and it doesn't match and they complain, it doesn't look good, you know?

As for the discounts for regular customers, we offer a 6% forum discount code that you can always PM me for. As for something beyond that, don't ever hesitate to PM me!

Free shipping to Canada will never happen either, unfortunately. Included in a shipping cost to Canada is all Border Taxes and Brokerage Fees that your government requires be collected either at the border in shipping costs or at your home. We include it in our shipping costs(which are VERY competitive I might add) so it is convenient and normally less than it would be at your door. We do not ship to all US states for free, either. Alaska and Hawaii also incur shipping costs, which we also try to make competitive.
If you wanted to ship it to a UPS store at the border and drive down and pick it up, you could certainly do that!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Does anyone make a full 3" exhaust system for the Fox Body (79-93) Mustangs, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Make a kit to where you can mount your factory fog lights behind the stack racing billet grille! Would be awesome :)

1 - 20 of 2279 Posts