Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 2279 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bring back the MMD 551C's staggered 19's staggered in satin back :( cause I can't find any other rims like those that are not WAY to expensive (Vossen)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll see what I can do guys!

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback, I really appreciate it!

TangerineScream - Elaborate on more shelby options too if you can please.

Alex
Options for headlight tinting would be a great start. Blacked out cobra badges, blacked out Shelby lettering, blacked out GT500 lettering etc, different grill options such as mesh and 2014 style. And hoods as well.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey Alex,
Did they ever really think about a Black """POCKET T-SHIRT ???? """
Nothing fancy but maybe American Muscle and your E-Mail or address on the pocket and nothing on the back.
I have been wearing my one of a kind ones all year and they are wearing out.
Ronnie

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Stainless shorty headers for the 11-16 3.7. JBA and hooker both make them. Would be a nice header option for those who DD in areas that see salt and don't want a mild steel header like bbk or mac.
mariusvt - Had a little trouble seeing these in a few different placed can you post a link so I can see if we're able to work to get these brought on?

The ones I located we're the CARB Legal Titanium Ceramics (I know you said stainless!) but I can't see this anywhere.

Alex

Bring back the MMD 551C's staggered 19's staggered in satin back :( cause I can't find any other rims like those that are not WAY to expensive (Vossen)
Billy -

Sorry about that but they've been discontinued. You know I'm always here to help with a discount code when I can though!

Alex

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Under drive pulley for 05-09 V6

I might be seeing things but did you see that BBK had these for 05-09?

If not let me know where you're seeing them and I'll do my best to have them brought on.

Alex

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Options for headlight tinting would be a great start. Blacked out cobra badges, blacked out Shelby lettering, blacked out GT500 lettering etc, different grill options such as mesh and 2014 style. And hoods as well.
I'm more than happy to throw this up the line. I know exterior options for the 500's are few and far between and while you're after Mesh check out the Modern Billet Grille Insert - I think it's a bargain for what it is if you're looking to change up the look slightly.

I'll make sure that we have the mesh grille suggested right now.

Thanks for the suggestions here we appreciate it.

Alex

Hey Alex,
Did they ever really think about a Black """POCKET T-SHIRT ???? """
Nothing fancy but maybe American Muscle and your E-Mail or address on the pocket and nothing on the back.
I have been wearing my one of a kind ones all year and they are wearing out.
Ronnie

Hey Ronnie - I tried and tried to get it on but I don't think that it got approved. I'm happy to hear that you're still enjoying yours and It's holding up well.

If we had my E-Mail and address on the Shirt I'm not sure that I would ever actually sleep!

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone soon!

Alex

·
Registered
727 Posts
mariusvt - Had a little trouble seeing these in a few different placed can you post a link so I can see if we're able to work to get these brought on?

The ones I located we're the CARB Legal Titanium Ceramics (I know you said stainless!) but I can't see this anywhere.

Alex

Billy -

Sorry about that but they've been discontinued. You know I'm always here to help with a discount code when I can though!

Alex
Alex,

Both brands mentioned are actually stainless, the jba is 409 and has 2 coating options as well. The hookers are 304ss with a lifetime warranty.

Here's the hooker shorty headers:
https://www.holley.com/products/exh...t/ford/mustang/v6_mustang/parts/70303302-RHKR

And here are the jba, which you can get in raw (1618s) as well as silver (1618sjs) or titanium ceramic (1618sjt, linked below).
http://www.jbaheaders.com/detail_shortyV.asp?id=1618SJT

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
@Mugeismo - I just had these added to my list and I'll work to get them on. I think it's a must because I know I don't fit "comfortably" in the standard Corbeaus.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Alex
You and me both. Nothing like being told "put down the donut" by your own car. :nonono:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Why just a 150 when you can have one of these

I get a nose bleed in this truck. Way to tall for me and Mario.
Ronnie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
2221 - 2240 of 2279 Posts