Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 2279 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Still waiting for AM to handle some good quality paddle shifters for my 2014 6r80 trans.
@oxfordwhite

Seeing something like this out there already? Because I honestly haven't but would definitely be interested in taking a look.

If you catch them somewhere shoot me a link/picture so we can get a look.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think it's a long time coming that someone made something like this.

Alex

·
Registered
109 Posts
Alex, I always seem to see a lot of people looking for the proper wiring harness for the Mach460 sound system that haunts all mustang owners that want a new head unit! Maybe you guys can start supplying that!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Alex, I always seem to see a lot of people looking for the proper wiring harness for the Mach460 sound system that haunts all mustang owners that want a new head unit! Maybe you guys can start supplying that!
@Torino - You know that's a really tough one and historically speaking we've never really gotten into Audio/Stereo etc. If anything I might try to speak with a installer around your area if you're after one as I know they should be able to procure one if you're in need!

Thanks for the suggestion though, we're always looking for the hard to find parts!

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Alex, do you have the kit for 2013-14 that does the "lane change" flash? I know it's available for older models, can't find it for my 2013.

After driving my wife's Lincoln for a week I really like that feature

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Alex, do you have the kit for 2013-14 that does the "lane change" flash? I know it's available for older models, can't find it for my 2013.

After driving my wife's Lincoln for a week I really like that feature

You know that's a really good question - The comfort flasher right? Hit it once, blinks 3 times? I'll have to look into that as I swear we had it somewhere but I'm drawing a huge blank at the moment.

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
You know that's a really good question - The comfort flasher right? Hit it once, blinks 3 times? I'll have to look into that as I swear we had it somewhere but I'm drawing a huge blank at the moment.

Alex
That's it. I searched for it on the site but couldn't find any.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am looking at getting the Boss/CS rear diffuser for my 2013 GT. See on a few sites but not on AM?? Can you check into this.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Also, throw in something every now and then like t shirt or decals, lol. I am embarrassed to post what all I have bought there lol. Out of principal I won't ever buy a tshirt from a place a buy from to advertise for them but would represent at shows.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Also, throw in something every now and then like t shirt or decals, lol. I am embarrassed to post what all I have bought there lol. Out of principal I won't ever buy a tshirt from a place a buy from to advertise for them but would represent at shows.
Agreed! Many of us have spent hundreds/thousands at AM - would be nice to choose a free $15 t-shirt, or similar, after hitting certain dollar amounts.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Agreed! Many of us have spent hundreds/thousands at AM - would be nice to choose a free $15 t-shirt, or similar, after hitting certain dollar amounts.
I should get the whole outfit by now! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

Are you on their email list? Every now and then they will send out a coupon code that if you spend over a certain amount they throw in a shirt or something. But I don't think you can combine that with the forum discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

Butt... I was just wondering if you guys would like "American Muscle" printed on your undies lol

Sent from me, myself, & I

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Underwear.
You mean panties?

On a serious note, how about some 2017 products ?

Everything is listed at 2015-2016. 2017 is the same so the website needs to reflect that everywhere.

And with Lightning Blue added, you guys need to add that for some of the prepainted parts. I was looking to order some stuff for my '17.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

Not just panties lol: sox, boxers, bras, shorts, caps, keychains, anything is marketable...

Yeah, blue hasn't been my 1st choice for favourite colour for vehicles, but Lightning Blue is coo'
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1470161136.454682.jpg
(minus the bird poo lol)
(what I WOULD like, is cheaper shipping rates to Canada ?)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Read on, I may be about to give away a product idea that I should patent.<br />
<br />
I have been searching for an app that would act like a key fob for my 2002 GT. So far I have not found anything. However, my mind is now in overdrive with ideas that might be possible.<br />
<br />
I am not a phone app developer by any means, but I am certain it would be easy to develop a simple app that allows the user to use their phone as a remote. My LG has the ability to function as a Television remote, so I think the possibility exists.<br />
<br />
I know some new cars are already coming from The factory with app accessible options. On older vehicles the OBDII port may need to be accessed in order to untilize such a feature. Using a plug such as those used by insurance companies could open up the possibilities of locking and unlocking a car. You could operate the windows, have remote start, heat the seats in the winter, or turn on the defroster. The options are endless.<br />
<br />
I am almost certain that a remote plug for the port along with a code written using an SCT tuner would provide a lot of opportunities. In fact, it isn't too far fetched to use a remote OBD plug and your smart phone to program for tunes directly from the email or website.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

2241 - 2260 of 2279 Posts