Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2001 Mustang GT. I am going to put an exhaust on my mustang and I was it to have a deeper throaty sound but I do not it to be too aggressive. I don't want to have wear ear plugs down the freeway. I have a stereo system but you get my point. I would like any opinions or suggestions you have about exhausts or what exhaust you have? Thank you and I appreciate all of your comments. I also am considering a Mach 1 chin spoiler. Opinions? Thanks everyone ahead of time

·
Registered
903 Posts
before everyone starts to say the same thing in here with 8 million replies with the same comment... let me save you some time.

Youtube and search. thank you

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would still like peoples comments. And from their comments I will decide which appeals to me most so that I can look them up.

·
Registered
903 Posts
parts

shorty headers
longtube headers
off road H pipe
off road X pipe
Catted H pipe
Catted X pipe
cat backs
welded in mufflers
straight pipes
etc

brands

bbk
mac
pypes
magnaflow
jegs
flowmaster
jba
bassani
borla
slp
pacesetter
etc

everyone will comment about how they love theirs but not many people have the same setup. we have about a million different possible combo's and to each is their own. which is why I recommend youtube. go on the site, search, and listen. no better way to get the sound you want than to actually hear it.

the other thing you need to consider is what are the longterm aspirations for this car, and what kind of budget do you have for this setup.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well put. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
:good:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts