Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 gt
I have the true CAI, msd coil and cap.
I'm wanting to get a new/bigger throttle body and MAF with matching injectors. I've heard a lot if different things on what to get. I'm still think all BBK my question is how big should I go with the throttle body and injectors if I stay stock with the upper and lower end? Ill also be getting the SCT chip for it. All the items can be saw on americanmuscle.com

·
Registered
492 Posts
94GT302 said:
1994 gt
I'm wanting to get a new/bigger throttle body and MAF with matching injectors. I've heard a lot if different things on what to get. I'm still think all BBK my question is how big should I go with the throttle body and injectors if I stay stock with the upper and lower end? Ill also be getting the SCT chip for it. All the items can be saw on americanmuscle.com
No real need to change your injectors if your not changing the intake, heads and cam. Waste of money for no gain. A 65mm TB and 75mm Mass Air will be fine.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
1994 gt
No real need to change your injectors if your not changing the intake, heads and cam. Waste of money for no gain. A 65mm TB and 75mm Mass Air will be fine.

94GT302,

A bigger throttle body and MAF will definitely be beneficial to your 5.0! You'll notice a big power and throttle response gain with that set up. However your stock injectors aren't maxed out just yet. More fuel won't hurt however you won't see much gains, like these guys said if you do H/C/I then it will be time for injectors. Don't get me wrong I think it's a great mod and if you plan on seriously modifying your Stang then Injectors are a must!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan,

Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock 5.0 has 19lb injectors right? And a 56mm throttle body?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts