Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday i was driving and saw a 05-09 mustang with a sunroof in the tilt position. It looked awesome!! Do anyone have a sunroof on their mustang and if so hoe much did it cost?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Sunroofs are pretty worthless and every aftermarket sunroof will leak.

No s197 has ever been produced with a factory sunroof

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Mine had a crappy aftermarket on.

DON'T GET ONE

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
most are flat and the roof is curved, so thus it looks bad. Plus they leak and have issues and hurt values probably. Dont do it! they really dont do much anyway

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well, I'll bet you could get one done that wouldn't leak. But I would expect it to cost a couple grand, and even then it might leak. Price is gonna vary based on where you are. Or you could just join me in petitioning Ford to offer a Targa top next year :)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Get t tops

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
BenGT07 said:
Well, I'll bet you could get one done that wouldn't leak. But I would expect it to cost a couple grand, and even then it might leak. Price is gonna vary based on where you are. Or you could just join me in petitioning Ford to offer a Targa top next year :)
That would be amazing I think my 85 would look awesome targa top I've been thinking that forever

·
Registered
916 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Plus they look like dump... Ugly ugly. Same as a convertible. Not appealing in my opinion.
Ya sunroofs and convertibles don't look too good on mustangs lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not a fan of sunroofs because the cost doesn't add hp but Saleen had plans for a sliding roof for the 05-09 S197 that was sweet, IMHO. It never came to market but if it did I would have seriously considered this option.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sexy

·
Registered
309 Posts
T-tops or Targa top. Basically an option for those of us that want the wind blowing across our bald heads without a ragtop. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
T-tops or Targa top. Basically an option for those of us that want the wind blowing across our bald heads without a ragtop. :D
AGREED! Either one of these would by fine on my bald head.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts