Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have currently Super 44's on my car. They came on it when I bought it and I was wondering if the series 10 were that significantly louder and are worth switching them out. I loud the hollow sound from the flow masters but being louder wouldn't hurt. I just don't wanna spend 120-140 on these if they're not much more aggressive than what I have now. Thanks.

·
Registered
394 Posts
They should be a good bit louder since the design is only a 1 chamber. Go look on youtube of stangs with the 44s and then compare with the 10s. From what i have heard the 10 series have the volume level of a straigtht through muffler.

Edit: If you really want more volume though, swapping the mid-pipe is the way to go

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They should be a good bit louder since the design is only a 1 chamber. Go look on youtube of stangs with the 44s and then compare with the 10s. From what i have heard the 10 series have the volume level of a straigtht through muffler.

Edit: If you really want more volume though, swapping the mid-pipe is the way to go
I have an off road h-pipe but I'm having to install cats for emissions. I was just curious because I love the deep muscle car sound of the 44s I wanted it to be louder but not raspy like Loudmouths.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool! I just got it and wanted to start modding so i just wanted to know if it was worth that money for the mufflers or spend it someone else. Ill check out some videos. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Go 10's if they are that cheap!! The sound good on every car I've heard them on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts