Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey cats, I've got a question I wana get a quick vote on.

As its well known, putting on emblems, badges ect.. Of a car that's not yours is in bad taste

(Example: putting cobra emblems on your v6)

Would it be considered bad taste to put a super snake hood on a regular GT?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Shelby mustang

Opinions? Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
Nope, that's like putting a GT hood on a V6. Nothing wrong with it. But i do think the Shelby's hoods only fit their grilles, and the grilles only fit the bumper. So you will probably need a front end conversion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't think it's a bad idea it will make look better and your keeping the entity of your car by keeping the emblem, but if u have to change the whole front as soccorluvr4 says I wouldn't do it that will be too much.

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
I don't think it's a bad idea it will make look better and your keeping the entity of your car by keeping the emblem, but if u have to change the whole front as soccorluvr4 says I wouldn't do it that will be too much.
I wouldn't trust what I said 100%, It's what I think lol, not entirely sure

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
http://www.americanmuscle.com/trufiber-gts4-hood-0509.html

They have it for my year, it just doesn't quite look the same. Close enough though

In my opinion it looks a hell of a lot better than the stock gt hood. I freaking hate it.

And thanks for the input brothers.

If anyone else wants to chime in feel free
Im waiting for mine to finish in the shop, and i don't think its a bad idea to put a supersnake hood in a gt. its your car so its your CALL. I have a v6 and i put gts trufiber hood in mine just kinda look like a supersnake hood. Here it is in the shop last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Hey cats, I've got a question I wana get a quick vote on.

As its well known, putting on emblems, badges ect.. Of a car that's not yours is in bad taste

(Example: putting cobra emblems on your v6)

Would it be considered bad taste to put a super snake hood on a regular GT?

Opinions? Thanks guys!
Where could I get that same hood?

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Found it !! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts