Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I eventually want a super snake as I stated before. My question is if I were to do some of the cosmetics, hood, scoops, carbon fiber splitter and sides, and borla exhaust among others . If I then send it in to Shelby to finish off will the still create it as a super snake they made and certify it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ok so I eventually want a super snake as I stated before. My question is if I were to do some of the cosmetics, hood, scoops, carbon fiber splitter and sides, and borla exhaust among others . If I then send it in to Shelby to finish off will the still create it as a super snake they made and certify it?
Mine is at the Shelby plant now. They will still charge you the same amount.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I should have clarified, I am going to buy all of the parts directly from Shelby.
The Super Snake package is pretty much a "take it or leave it" deal. And they keep all the take-off parts with no credit to you. Blower and wide body options are extra. Give them a call.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get what you're saying and I'm going to call them eventually, I fingered I'd ask on here to get a good idea first. I'm just curious as to at they well the super snake unique parts and if I bought and installed them they would take them off and put the exact same thing on

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
The Super Snake package is pretty much something where you send it in and they provide everything and install everything... Set and done as it is, I'm pretty sure they don't change the price if you do stuff yourself, even if you buy all the stuff from them. If you do install yourself and take it in i'm not sure if they take off the stuff and put the same ones on, but if they do leave it on i doubt they lower the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts