Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to transform my 2013 shelby gt500 to a super snake ?

And if yes, where do I start ? Who can do it ? And how much it will cost me appx. ?
Can anyone do it or I should ship it to the states ?

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
Yes it is, Shelby themselves do it. You pay them a good chunk of change and give them your car for probably a couple weeks to a month i would say and shazam its a SS

·
Registered
250 Posts
The only way to get a true return for your investment is to go through shelby, a super-snake will run you around a total of $95 with cost of car included. I saw at Barrett this year one 2012 sell for $220+. However you can also go to Hennessy for a similar package at about half the cost. The HPE850 is a nasty machine but I still am going to turn mine into a super snake instead.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The only way to get a true return for your investment is to go through shelby, a super-snake will run you around a total of $95 with cost of car included. I saw at Barrett this year one 2012 sell for $220+. However you can also go to Hennessy for a similar package at about half the cost. The HPE850 is a nasty machine but I still am going to turn mine into a super snake instead.
Mine is at Shelby American now. 29k for the base package, 12.5k for the Kenne Bell 850hp blower. 17k for the wide body kit (front and rear) plus the price of the car. Be prepared to be without the car for at least four months.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Is it just me or these packages are way over priced ??

Are there any other options???
Yea they are a little over priced but you are also paying for the name and in the future they will hold its value better than if your local shop did all the work. The resale value of these super snake is crazyyy, there is one in miami selling for $60k and it is from 2008.
I will still take a wide body super snake over a lambo or Ferrari in IMO :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea they are a little over priced but you are also paying for the name and in the future they will hold its value better than if your local shop did all the work. The resale value of these super snake is crazyyy, there is one in miami selling for $60k and it is from 2008.
I will still take a wide body super snake over a lambo or Ferrari in IMO :)
I see your point, but I don't have any plan to sell it, hopefully it will be my son's first ride. He will probably hate cuz it's old but what the hell who. Will turn down a free car lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts